- We want to encourage a community of like-minded people to live at Ecoscapes Sanctuary who value nature and wildlife, living holistically with the environment and who enjoy the outdoors and water sports.
- We aim to create a destination on the shores of Lake Naivasha which will attract local and international visitors.
- We aim to promote the ethos of healthy living through embracing organically grown food and a holistic lifestyle in harmony with the environment.
- We aim to educate people about the Organic Agricultural Movement and encourage other people around us to adopt similar practices.
- The botanical gardens and nurseries will promote the use of indigenous, drought resistant and medicinal plants in the landscape as an environmentally sound practice for gardening.
At the Ecoscapes Market Garden and our other Ecoscapes’ enterprises we value the people who work for us.
We believe that the experience of working for us should be enlightening for our employees. Part of the job is to be taught the theories of our ethos not just the practical aspects. We encourage our employees to adopt our principles for organic farming and holistic living in their homesteads and to spread the word to their friends and relatives.